PPF – Paint Protection Film
Imagine you’re driving down the road in your brand new Porsche when you get stuck behind a dump truck topped off with over a thousand pounds of gravel. One by one, rocks are falling off the back of the truck and bouncing on to road in front of you. You swerve, but fail to avoid the rocks from chipping the fresh coat of paint on the front of your Porsche. All you can think about is how much it’s going to cost to fix the damage. What do you do?
Every car owners worst nightmare.
Well, this all could’ve been avoided if you had some type of transparent film that adheres to your vehicles exterior and protects it from abrasions, but maybe you don’t.
We exclusively use Xpel Paint Protection film for all of our PPF installations.
The Xpel film covers the original paint which results in excellent protection against rock chips – the thicker the layer, the harder it is to penetrate the paint. Pittsburgh Vinyl Graphics PPF solutions are;
- Extremely durable
- Can be removed and replaced
- Provide excellent rock chip protection
- Have self-healing effects.
The majority of our customers who receive Xpel Ultimate paint protection film also have a protective coating of Ceramic Protection applied on top of the film for even greater protection.
Ceramic Coating is a revolutionary and transparent glass coating. It’s the thickest, hardest paint protection coating available.
- It’s Unique: Not a wax or sealant like what’s offered by most other paint protection companies.
- Extremely Durable: Forms a permanent bond only removable by abrasion such as machine polishing.
- Less Maintenance: Ceramic Pro sealed surfaces stay clean longer and never need to be waxed.
- Versatile: Provides protection not only for paint, but alloy wheels, glass, rubber, plastics, leather and fabrics.
You must be logged in to post a comment.